You are not signed-in.
Sign In 
Chat Live with a LawyerClick to Chat Live

| Phone: (702) 347-1310 |

Skip Navigation Links


Pricing / Fees

Quick Quiz

Get Tax IDs

Bookmark and Share

What Tax IDs Do I Need

Skip Navigation Links
Tax IDs You Need

Tax ID Number


Federal Tax ID

Sales Tax ID

EIN Employer Tax ID

State Tax ID

Resale Tax ID

Reseller Tax ID

Biz Tax Registration

Wholesale Tax ID

Business Tax ID

Wholesale ID

State ID

Tax ID


getting a Tax Id Number

   Get Your Tax Id Number Now!  Answer  a Simple & Fast Questionnaire to Find Out What You Need to Start Your Business.

Click Here to Take this Quiz  to Find Out Whether You Need to Get a Tax Id Number, Incorporate, Form an LLC, File a DBA, or to Find Out How to Get a Business License or Tax Id Number.


Get Your Tax Id Number & Get a Tax Id Number Today!   

We Can Assist you in Getting a Tax Id Number and Help You Meet Federal, State, and Local Tax Id Number Requirements. We are Fast, Inexpensive, Professional. ..   More...


First, decide of the legal structure of your small business. For most small businesses,  a sole proprietorship, corporation, or partnership are the normal choices. You may want to consider S corporations, limited liability companies, and limited partnerships as alternatives but if you one person, just file a dba, get your business license and tax id number, and start your business.  You can always change your business form later.

Then check with check to see if there are any more permits needed. Most small businesses do need a business license , but some do not.

For tax laws, contact a cpa but you don't really need one right away.  The point now is to start making money.  Then there is a lot of useful information about small business tax matters and can be found whenever you need it.

Some businesses require a state tax id or a state business license before they can conduct business.  For example, businesses such as health facilities, transportation businesses, businesses dealing in dangerous chemicals, food processors, and others must check with the appropriate state agency for permission to do business.

If you will be employing others in your business, you will need a state tax id or otherwise called Employer Tax Identification Number, which we can get for you.  Eventually, you may want to get advise of laws pertaining to the hiring, employment and pay of workers. There are also Federal laws in this area, but they are pretty similar as they pertain to Employment.

As with any specialist, a lawyer is a waste of money if you don’t need one. As a business owner, you will most likely need a Lawyer at some point. However, since most businesses starting have many expenses, you may want to consider that after you start operations and you are making money.


Just decide of the form of business organization and register your business accordingly. Then get your tax information and employment law information which will be mailed with the tax id numbers we will obtain for you and start your business.

Click Here, to find out if your business needs a license or permit to operate in your area. 

Federal Tax ID Numbers are issued by the Federal Government and we can get those for you - Click Here.

If you have employees, you must get an Employer's Identification Number issued by the state. We can get this for you as well - Click Here

Sales Tax Number are issued by the state as well but there may be county requirements as well as city.   We also can obtain this number for you here.  - Click Here.

Your Federal ID number is like a social security number for your business. It is required for business purposes. It helps to make your business legitimate. We can get this for you as well - Click Here



Click Here to Take this Quiz  to Find Out Whether You Need to Get a Tax Id Number, Incorporate, Form an LLC, File a DBA, or to Find Out How to Get a Business License or Tax Id Number.




     It's Friday,


































 Employer ID Numbers (EIN) - Where to Apply for an EIN

Here you obtain registration information and reporting requirements from our Information Sheet: Household Employment (DE 231L) or Household Employer's Guide (DE 8829). You may also call our Tax Assistance Center at 1-888-745-3886.

You may call (916) 654-7041 or your nearest Employment Tax Office to get a registration form. You may also download one or order one on our Internet Order Form. Please complete the registration form for your type of business:

  • Commercial Employers, Pacific Maritime, and Fishing Boats (DE 1)

  • Agricultural (DE 1AG)

  • Governmental Organizations, Public Schools, & Indian Tribes (DE 1GS)

  • Nonprofit Employers (DE 1NP)

  • Personal Income Tax Withholding Only (DE 1P)

Include your federal employer identification number (FEIN) on the registration form so that unemployment insurance tax credits can be properly applied when claimed on your Employer’s Annual FUTA Tax Return (IRS Form 940). For information on federal filing requirements, contact the IRS.

      Employment Development Department
      Account Services Group, MIC 28
      PO Box 826880
      Sacramento CA 94280-0001
      Fax (916) 654-9211

If your principal business, office or agency, or legal residence in the case of an individual, is located in:

Call the Tele-TIN or Fax-TIN number shown or file with the "Internal Revenue Service Center" at:

Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia

Attn:  EIN Operation
Holtsville, NY  11742

Business & Speciality Tax Line (Obtain an EIN from 7:00 AM -10:00 PM  local time only) :   (800) 829-4933

Fax-TIN:  (631) 447-8960

Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan

Attn:  EIN Operation
Cincinnati, OH  45999

Business & Speciality Tax Line (Obtain an EIN from 7:00 AM -10:00 PM local time only) :   (800) 829-4933

Fax-TIN:  (859) 669-5760

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming

Attn:  EIN Operation
Philadelphia, PA  19255

Business & Specialty Tax Line (Obtain an EIN from 7:00am -10:00 PM  local time only) :   (800) 829-4933

Fax-TIN:  (859) 669-5760

If you have no legal residence, principal place of business, or principal office or agency in any state:

Attn:  EIN Operation
Philadelphia, PA  19255

Foreign Business Tax Line
(Obtain an EIN from 7:30 AM -5:30 PM local time only):   (215) 516-6999

Fax-TIN:  (215) 516-1040